Minutes/Records of the Supreme Court, 1899-present
Naturalization Records, 1899-1987
Nassau County Clerk
240 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
- Supreme Court paper records 2015-present
- All Supreme Court microfiche, microfilm, and digital (digital on County Clerk Software Database & NYSCEF)
- All Supreme Court document requests must originate from this location
- Naturalization Records
Nassau County Clerk Record Center
1194 Prospect Avenue
Westbury, NY 11590
- Supreme Court paper records prior to 2015
- This location is not open to the public
All record requests must be made through the County Clerk’s Office. Access to records is in accordance with the CPLR. Records stored at the Record Center are retrieved upon request and made available within approximately 2-3 business days. Adequate equipment is available for viewing and reproduction without restriction. Scanning and digital photography is allowed for some paper records.
The Nassau County Clerk is the Clerk of the County Court, however, due to the infrastructure and volume in Nassau, County Court maintains its own records.
Surrogate, Family and District Court records are maintained by each court respectively.